Enjoy the beautiful nature that Franklin Mountains provides with its Chihuahuan desert flora and fauna through hiking and biking trails while enjoying a spectacular panoramic view and take a walk in the park with your family and friends.
EL PASO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Franklin High School
- Hornedo Middle School
- Marguerite J Lundy Elementary School
- Trippin Elementary School
- Franklin Hills #8 Park
- Bear Ridge Park
- High Ridge Park
- Franklin Mountains State Park
- The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso
- West Towne Marketplace
- MarketPlace at Placita Santa Fe
- Peter Piper Pizza
- Golden Corral
and many more!
- The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
- Sun City Emergency Room West
- Children Pediatric Practice and Night Clinic
- Primary Care El Paso
- Desert Sage Medical Clinic
- Westwind Pediatric Clinic
Heading north at I-10, exit at Redd Rd and turn right, then drive for the next 2 miles. At High Ridge Dr turn right until hitting Franklin Hills St. You will then turn left and then turn right at Franklin Bluff Dr, and then left at Franklin Dove Ave and drive straight.